Location BEST WESTERN Hotel Prince Montmartre
The BEST WESTERN Hotel Prince Montmartre, located in the most typical district of Paris, enjoy a very good public transport. The Metro station Jules Joffrin – line 12- is only 350 meters from the hotel.
BEST WESTERN HOTEL PRINCE MONTMARTRE
116 Rue Ordener
Paris, France 75018
+33 1 53 41 67 19
+33 1 42 64 97 55
- Art Galleries
A few mythical locations of Montmartre to visit
The Basilique du Sacré Cœur, symbol of Montmartre ; The Tour Eiffel, national symbol ; The église Saint Pierre, the oldiest church of Paris ; The prestigious Bateau Lavoir of Picasso, on place Emile Goudeau.
To walk : The Place du Tertre ; The Lepic street and its picturesque market ; The Marché Saint Pierre, the flea market of Saint-Ouen, very famous for its antiques, the vineyard of Montmartre, edificated in order to fight against the real estate expansion.
Then for fun : the Moulin Rouge cabaret ; the Moulin de la Galette cabaret and also the famous cabaret called Lapin Agile.
- Jules Joffrin station (line 12) only 350 meters from the hotel Best Western Prince Montmartre, serving the Abesses, Pigalle, the Place de la Madeleine, The Place de la Concorde, the Porte of Versailles or also te railway station of Saint-Lazare or Montparnasse
- Taxi rank on place Jules Joffrin, 350 meters from the hotel
- 2 bus stations located just in front of the hotel : Duhesme stop – le Ruisseau
- the line 60 and line 31 serve the railway station of Gare du Nord, the Place de l’Étoile, or also the Place des Ternes.
- Velib’ station (bike rental) and public parking (rue Versigny) close to the hotel
- Autolib’ station (car rental) juste in front of the hotel.l
“Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated”